- Don’t slip breakfast- However convincing sleeping in for an extra half hour and grabbing a granola bar can seem, it is really simple to make breakfast in 5 minutes and march on to conquer your day. Look up online for 5 minute breakfast recipes that can be made with the help of your oven like one-min cinnamon muffin, egg in a mug.
- Easy to make meals- Look up online for three ingredient meals, such as peanut-butter jelly on whole-wheat bread, quinoa meals with veggies and light meats or smoothies from three different fruits.
- Cut down on snacks- While grabbing a packet of chips or biscuits in between meetings can seem a convincing idea and doesn’t seem like a lot of calories at the end of the day these snacks add up to more calories than the meal counter parts, and they don’t fill you up. Taking in a high protein meal can fill you up for quite a numbers of hours, adding to your health factor and keeping you strong and energized through your day.
- Prep your meals- Prep your meals t the beginning of the weak and freeze them into single servings which you can thaw as and when required. This ensures that you still have a healthy lunch/dinner every day and saves you ton of time and all the money you spend on ordering in or buying packaged snacks.
- Cut your vegetables before hand- While salad can seem really simple and easy to make, it does require a lot of work from cutting the vegetables into the perfect pieces, preparing your favorite dressing and sautéing your proteins. Cut your vegetables and refrigerate them in the begging of the week along with your already prepared salad dressing and pre-sautéed proteins. Assembling them as and when required is a much easier job to do when on a busy schedule.
- Say no to bar bites- While a beer and a plate of fries or pizza at the end of the day might seem like a savior, it sure is very unhealthy especially when paired up. Say no to bar bites by having a light dinner before going out to grab those drinks which will get you slightly on the negative side of having bar bites and increasing those calorie counts.
No matter how much we get inspired from those videos on Instagram or from those healthy living advertisement, it is always a little tougher than expected to fit in the one hour of exercise or the meal prepping into our busy schedule, but health is something that cannot be ignored. So here are a few tricks and tips for taking in those extra proteins and vitamins!